DOT & Non-DOT Employers
More than 17% of drivers tested positive for illegal drugs and prescriptions
Drugs impair motor skills, reaction time, and judgement
Employee and supervisor training and education is available
Today, for the first time…
Teens tried alcohol
Teens tried illegal drugs
Teens tried marijuana
Drug Test Catalog Now Available
If you have questions or wish to place an order, please contact us. We’re happy to help!
Why You Should Choose D-TAP and Our Services
- Our Number One priority is Customer Service and Satisfaction
- We have over 10 years of experience in the drug free testing industry
- Over 10,000 Laboratories in the United States – serving you and making you our valued partner is our number one priority
- We are delighted to have you as a valued customer and accept all responsibility to provide the best quality and value
- We offer independent companies with fast, low-cost, and comprehensive criminal background checks, as well as the most accurate and cost-effective drug testing available. In far less time and for much less money than you may have thought possible, you can have the peace of mind a business owner like you deserves.
- What system do you have place to prevent this from happening to you?
DOT employers are responsible for conducting random, unannounced, drug & alcohol tests. The total number of random tests conducted each year varies between agencies. We can handle the entire program for you!
As an additional service, we also provide DOT required post-accident screening. The criteria for post accident testing varies within each agency regulated by the DOT. We are familiar with current regulations and ensure you are in compliance.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires a driver operating a vehicle with a Gross Combination Weight Rating of 26,001 lbs or more be enrolled in a Drug and Alcohol testing program. D-TAP can help your company to conform to these drug testing regulations.
We provide an easy and straight-forward way to meet these DOT drug testing requirements. We work with you to develop an affordable drug testing program that meets all the requirements and lets you to focus on your business instead of compliance issues.
D-TAP delivers the best and most reliable background checks and has the flexibility to adapt to your changing needs over time. We deliver reliable, complete, and current information, legal compliance with all applicable federal/state/local laws, unparalleled customer service, and the best overall value.
We work directly with your organization to develop an effective pre-employment screening program that addresses your unique needs. Our background check solutions can include any combination of pre-employment screening and background check services.
On-Site Workplace Drug Screening (We come to you)
We have over 10 years of experience in the drug free testing industry with over 4,000 Laboratories in the United States – serving you and making you our valued partner is our number one priority! We serve businesses, schools, sporting complexes and local government agencies.
Being a D-TAP partner assures you a drug-free workplace. We will invest in your business as you invest in us. We will visit your business to get a better understanding of what you do and how we can become partners. Our confidentiality and professionalism will surpass your business expectations.
Our company believes in a process that is focused on specific goals with a wealth of creative new ideas and has the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. We are available 24/7 and deliver accurate results.