In order to develop and promote a drug free workplace, D-TAP has implemented a training program tailored to your specific needs. Our drug and alcohol awareness program education allows interactive training for employees and supervisors which complies with all the latest federal Department of Transportation (DOT) and several state requirements for illicit drug and alcohol training manual.
Employee Awareness Training
- Information about Drugs and Alcohol in Society and the Workplace
- Employee Responsibility and Awareness around their surroundings
- Overall Information and the Physical Effects of Different Types of Drugs
- The Effects of Drug Use at the Workplace
- Family, Friends and CO-Worker Responsibility