Online Training ModuleSupervisor & Employees Training – Once a year course
How simple is it?
- The supervisor or employee self-administers the training through internet-based point-and click presentations.
- Training fit around your employees’ schedules and not the other way around.
- The training is completed self-paced. Each user learns according to his or her own needs.
- The course is fast, economical, hassle-free way to train your employees on substance abuse prevention in the workplace.
To ensure that your employees receive training dedicated expressly to their needs, we offer four training modules:
I. Employee Awareness Training:
- Provides employees with a basic understanding of the problems associated with drug and alcohol use – and the impacts of that use on the workplace.
- Employees learn when to say “When” and why to say “No.”
II. The Supervisor’s Role:
- Focuses on how supervisors can improve the productivity of their employees
- It educates supervisors about key management skills that can help employees modify, or change, their behavior so they can become more successful at work.
III. Drug Testing:
- Teaches employees and supervisors about the drug testing process, from specimen collection through the medical review of results
IV. Alcohol Testing:
- Trains employees and supervisors about the alcohol testing process and the role of the substance abuse professional (SAP) in counseling.
Drugs Don’t Decide – You Make the Call
Make the Call
D-TAP is working with the nationwide company DTC The Drug Test Consultant. We have access to over 10,000 Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp Collection sites nationwide! We are also partners with Omega Lab, DNA Diagnostic Center (DDC), Medtox, United States Drug Testing Laboratories (USDTL), and Redwood Toxicology Lab (RTL).
If you’re ready to get to work, click below.