Statement of Work Performance
Performance Word Statement
To download this document as a PDF, please click here.
D-TAP The Drug Test Awareness Program, accept all responsibility and accountability to provide the best quality, value and client experience satisfaction. D-TAP provide all necessary documentations, plan and ensures excellent performance. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements; conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation. The Performance Work Statement Below provides Milestones and Task Dependent activities for a Cost Loaded (pricing charged based on level of activity and costs associated with the milestone) Cost Price Analysis to support the Firm Fixed Price.
- PROPOSAL OUTLINE
- Determine CLIENT Designated Employer Representative (DER) Point of contact
- Consults with Government contracting officials, managers, DER and technical personnel to fully define, interpret, and implement organizational requirements
- Thorough Review of Solicitation/Proposal
- Analyzes Responsibility and Task of solicitation
- Identification of the support team
- Identify partners/staff to participate in the proposal project
- Prepare detailed reports, client files, written reports, etc.; documents all information obtained from client
- Delivery of document via fax, email or mail
- Assurance of document quality and signature
- Analyzes all document for accuracy assurance
- Profile/account set-up acquisition partner
- Assurance profile set-up acquisition
- Maintaining accurate backup files
- Time management analyst
- Confidentiality of documents
- Preparations of other arrangement appropriate to agreement
- Re-insurance of DER … confidential results consultation or acquisition
- Point of contact POC to answer and resolve all issues
- Monitors and reports on work accomplishments, and cost and labor hour status.
- Drug Test Collector Specialist Based on US DOT 49 CFR Part 40
- Background Screening Specialist Consultant
- PROGRESS DRAFT
- Investigates reported problems/issues and initiates actions to provide expedient resolution
- Complete Outline of Client profile
- Attend status of progress meeting
- Coordinate, Receive, Respond, Review Questions with/from internal resources
- Effectively communication by both parties
- Resolves and Respond to DER/Client questions
- Prepare teaming or other type of appropriate agreement applicable
- Assure support, expertise and guidance as needed
- Analyze efficiency of progress to meet and exceed expectation
- Customized form to Designated Employer Representative acquisition
- Verification of confidentiality on Client profile/account
- FINAL DRAFT
- Comply with all proposal guidelines and requirements
- Appoint a POC for Designated Employer Representative (DER)
- Verification of Client profile/account set-up
- Create workflow for Client profile
- Provide Technical support on profile as needed
- Review service experience monthly
- Create an editable form for additional service if needed
- Provide emergency point of contact POC
- Provide additional support via search or screening
- Maintain effective communication between POC and DER
- Collaboration to exceed expectations internally
- QUALITY ASSURANCE REVIEW
- Analyze documents for deficiencies based on communication or technical support
- Assurance of proficiency and due professional care
- Analyze all proposal agreement (Sub, Team, JV, Partner, etc)
- Review Outline of client profile for additional or missing data
- Document analyst of account set-up assurance
- Assess based on Evaluation Factors and Performance Work Statement and QASP
- Communicating results based on standard agreement
- FINAL/CLIENT ACCOUNT PROFILE SUBMISSION
- In any event of discrepancy, Client must inform vender immediately to provide acceptable quality levels of standards or service. In addition, Client will have 24/7 search ability to maintain the highest level AQLs.
- Vender methodology to monitor performance through Client feedback, monthly performance assessment, effective communication to resolve issues and concerns and recommendation for improve efficiency and/ effectiveness if applicable.
ASSUMPTIONS: That CLIENT will provide the following:
- Provides all necessary information and support
- Approves and sign additional data if required
- Obtain adequate data to run search or screen prospective
- Client will collaborate with vender to manage all task related to the project
- Coordinates internal resources activities (subcontractors, partners, SME’s internal staff, etc)
- Maintain confidentiality of prospective consulting results
- Receive signed agreements from all prospective (Disclosure & Release Form)
- Policy in place to comply with screening perspective (Drug Free Workplace Policy)
- Gather appendix resources
|ROLL||PROPOSAL MANAGER PROCESS
PROPOSAL LABOR CATEGORIES
|CLIENT||§ Provides all necessary information and support
§ Approves and sign additional resources if required
§ Obtain adequate data to run perspective search or screening
§ Client will collaborate with vender to manage all task related to the project
§ Coordinates internal resource activity ( Subcontractor, Partners, SME’s internal staff, etc)
§ Maintain confidentiality of perspective consulting results
§ Receive signed agreements from all prospective (Disclosure & Release Form)
§ Gather appendix resources
|PROJECT-SERVICE ASSESSMENT MANAGER
| § Ultimate Responsibility and Accountability for Project completion. And, attend statue meeting
§ Accountability to maintain AQLs
§ Consults with Government contracting officials, managers, DER and technical personnel to fully define, interpret, and implement organizational requirements
§ Analyzes the proposal requirement
§ Plan, organize, coordinates, and assure overall activities of programs and projects.
§ Identify partners to participate in the proposal project
§ Collaborate with Service Assessment Assistant (SAA) to identify each partner’s level of effort for the projects.
§ Provides technical direction and management outlook to ensure that all efforts conform to the terms and conditions of the contract and individual orders.
§ Thorough Review of Proposal Project
§ Investigates reported problems/issues and initiates actions to provide expedient resolution
§ Assurance of document quality and signature
§ Assure confidentiality of all documents
§ Performs internal planning and provides support, expertise, guidance and management structure for tracking progress of assigned work.
§ Serving as primary point of contact to assigned program offices and Agencies providing advisory services and assistance in the area of personnel management.
§ Report all confidentiality result to Designated Employer Representative (DER)
§ Assurance of proficiency and due professional care
§ Drug Test Collector and Instructor Specialist Based on US DOT 49 CFR Part 40 Training Guidelines.
|SERVISE ASSESSMENT ASSISTANT (SAA)||§ Prepares detailed reports, client files, written reports, etc.; documents all information obtained from client.
§ Receive and prepare reports, bulletins, correspondence, forms and other documentation; review, process, and/or maintain files and logs as needed.
§ Provides Operations/Technical Support
§ Gather, distribute and review pertinent background Screening documents; and attend statue meeting
§ Monitors and reports on work accomplishments, and cost and labor hour status
§ Background Screening Account Specialist
§ Implement Methodology and Approach Workflows
§ Collaborate with Project Service Assessment Manager to identifying each partner’s level of effort for projects
§ Perform specialized, technical work functions associated with background screening and drug testing
§ Analyzes documents for accuracy assurance
|ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR||§ Coordinates all activity between resources (subcontractors, teaming partners, SME’s internal staff, etc).
§ Scanning documents, maintain files which includes creating, sorting, retrieving, and reviewing files; creating file labels and folders.
§ Preparing files for shipment to various locations, filling records and forms in accordance with instructions.
§ Preparing address labels and addressing envelopes packages and boxes; maintaining logs of correspondence received and sent.
§ Receive signed agreements from partners
§ Prepare mail for shipment via DHL, FedEx or other means such as USPS; receiving, inventorying, and distributing correspondence, forms records, and reports in accordance with instructions
§ Provide photocopies, collating materials, and sending and receiving facsimiles and/or emails; checks accuracy of spelling and grammar, while maintaining effective communication between Project Service Assessment Manger and Service Assessment Assistant.
§ Gather appendix material and attend statue meeting
§ Plans and performs research, development, integration & other assignments in a specific technical area.
§ Maintain accurate backup file
|DRUG TEST CONSULTANT ACCOUNT SPECIALIST /TECHNICAL SUPPORT||§ Direct and coordinated all activities to account acquisition
§ Comply with proposal guidance
§ Provides Expert guidance and insight into specific Drug Screening agreements
§ Completion of Client/Profile Account Set-Up for Pre-Employment Drug Screening
§ Provide account verification statue
§ Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements; conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation
§ Identifying deficiencies and making document requests to the assigned Officers/Clients to obtain items missing from official personnel records
§ Provide updated rules and modifications based on DOT government regulations
§ Maintain accurate backup files
|DRUG TEST CONSULTANT
BACKGROUND SCREENING ACCOUNT SPCIALIST
|§ Provide Expect guidance and insight into specific Background Screening account
§ Identifying deficiencies and making document requests to the assigned Officers/Clients to obtain items missing
from official personnel records
§ Completion of Client Profile/Account Se-Up for Pre-Employment Background Screening
§ Providing account verifications statue
§ Provide editing support if applicable
§ Maintain accurate backup files
§ Comply with proposal guidance
|§ Check for missing data
§ Check for completion of data prior to transport
§ Check Grammar and Syntax and Spell Check
|ILLUSTRATOR||§ Creates workflows, Plan, organize and coordinate|
|QUALITY ASSURANCE||§ Assess based on Evaluation Factors and Performance Work Statement and QASP requirements.
§ Analyze Responsiveness
§ Monthly Performance Assessment
§ CLIENT feedback
§ Investigates reported problems and initiates actions to provide expedient resolution
§ Ensure Relevance and compatibility