Why Work with D-TAP?The D-TAP Advantage
The D-TAP Advantage
- Our Number One priority is Customer Service and Satisfaction
- We are delighted to have you as a valued customer and accept all responsibility to provide the best quality and value
- We offer independent companies with fast, low-cost, and comprehensive criminal background checks, as well as the most accurate and cost-effective drug testing available. In far less time and for much less money than you may have thought possible, you can have the peace of mind a business owner like you deserves.
What D-TAP Bring to You
The one thing that is consistent in the Department Of Transportation, OSHA other governmental agencies as well as corporate workplace regulations is CHANGE. Therefore, the administration of a Substance Abuse Program in corporate America is a full time job to make sure the program is administrated with consistency nation wide as well as keeping the program in compliance.
Properly administering your company’s drug-free workplace program will not only eliminate fines from audits which no longer attack the accuracy of the tests, they now attack the administration, procedures and consistency of the program, but will also reduce law suits as well as reducing the potential losses from Drug Abuse in your workplace.
Over 30 Million American employed today regularly use illegal drugs in the workplace, the issue of drug and alcohol abuse has quickly become employers and families problems because of higher risk of accidents, lower productivity in the work place, frequent visit to the workplace and increased insurance costs.
What system do you have in place to prevent this from happening to you?
D-TAP believes having a drug free environment will lead to a safe working experience. We want to protect our homes, workplace, and our schools from drugs and alcohol abuse. We are driven to create a strong economic future for ourselves, our children, and community. We want to do our part to reduce the destructive effects of drug and alcohol in our society.
Drug use costs employers an average of $11,000 a year per abuser, according to the Department of Labor.
Did you know:
- More than 17% percent of drivers tested positive for illegal drugs and prescriptions
- Over 22% percent of American teenagers have abused drugs in their home or at their friend’s house
- 75% of all drug abusers over the age of 18 are employed
Now here is how it affects your company bottom line:
- 80% of them steal from their employers and other employees
- 65% of all work related accidents are due to their drug use
- Higher workers compensation
- Illicit drug using employees average 40 days of sick leave each year, compared with 4.5 days for non-users
- Low productivity & Low Morale
- Drug use costs employers an average of $11,000 a year per abuser, according to the Department of Labor.